Lookup Assistance

OGS no longer provides lookup services.

Oklahoma does not have a publicly accessible statewide birth, death, or marriage index.

Oklahoma birth and death certificates are closed records.  For eligibility and ordering information visit the Oklahoma State Department of Health website.

Marriage certificates may be ordered from Clerk of Court in the county of issuance.  Addresses may be found using this link to County Courthouses.